Moody 422/425 Does anyone have a 425 I could have a look at...

S

Stephen Hicks

Hi, I am looking at a 376 for sale in Europe but due to restrictions have been unable to actually get onboard one to make sure it suits my purposes (not that there are many about). I was wondering if there were any members with one moored (or ashore) around the Southampton >> Chichester areas or beyond that had one that I could have a jump aboard to have a proper look at.

Also, does anyone know how much headroom the boat has in the galley/saloon, and rear cabin? I'm just a smidgeon under 6ft so would like to understand if I would fit ok, and if the rear owners berth would accommodate me.

Many thanks in advance.

Stephen

Thanks to a couple of 376 owners I've now been able to get onboard and have a look. Would like to now compare against a 425 so was now wondering if anyone in the West Sussex >> Hampshire areas had one I could jump onboard to have a look at.

Many thanks.

Hi Stephen,
You’re more than welcome to view Summer Wine ......only snag is we’re berthed in Portland, let me know what you think?

regards Barry

Hi Stephen,

I guess Barry's boat would be more convenient for you. but, If that doesn't work out, you could call on Wild Thyme, currently berthed in Suffolk Yacht Harbour, near Ipswich.

Peter.

Hi Barry. That's great thanks. Mind if I take you up on that offer? Portland is only 1hr 30m on the motorcycle for me. I'm hoping to be around the w/e of the 8th if that would suit you?

Thanks Peter. Yes, sorry - Ipswich is a bit far for me but do appreciate your offer.

Back