Moody Eclipse 38 Help\Advice needed from owners please?

• Thread starter Richard Gibbens
  • Start date
R

Richard Gibbens

I’m considering purchasing a yacht and a Moody Eclipse 38 seems to fit the bill.

Are there any owners out there with this model in the South of England who would be kind enough to give me a tour of their yacht?

Also I’d be delighted to hear from anyone about their experiences with this model.

Hello Richard

We have an Eclipse 38. Estrella is due to go back in the water at Hamble Point around the end of March when I plan to travel down and get her ready for the season.
You are very welcome to come and see her if it is possible to coincide with my being aboard. Should you wish to do so please reply with your email address or telephone number and I will contact you when I know my dates.

Yours, Peter Dollin

Hello Richard

We have an Eclipse 38. Estrella is due to go back in the water at Hamble Point around the end of March when I plan to travel down and get her ready for the season.
You are very welcome to come and see her if it is possible to coincide with my being aboard. Should you wish to do so please reply with your email address or telephone number and I will contact you when I know my dates.

Yours, Peter Dollin

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for replying to my post.
I love to come and see her and can fit in anytime that is convenient to you.
My email is richardjgibbens@gmail.com
Phone number 07976 970718
Regards
Richard

Back