Boat name
MOON DANCER
Berth
Poole
Boat type
Moody 33 MkI
Cruising area
Weymouth/Poole/Solent
Beautifully restored Moody 33 MK1 for sale, very reluctantly, as my finances have been severely affected by Covid. I have spent thousands on this boat over the past ten years, replacing the existing joinery in the saloon and aft cabin with teak-faced ply, installing a new cooker, sink, a hot and cold pressurised water system, shower, holding tank, you name it. The windows were all replaced when I bought her and are still good. I moved the instruments from behind the companionway ladder (a bizarre design) to the chart seat area.
Above deck the winches have all been replaced, the genoa winches with self-tailers; there is a Simrad autopilot, the steering binnacle has been overhauled and the drive belt replaced; the mainsheet track and traveller have been upgraded to a new Lewmar system; the genoa was replaced in 2014 and is still in excellent condition and she was re-rigged in 2018; the raw water pump, strainer and cooling pipes were replaced the same year.
There is a Standard Horizon chartplotter and VHF with built-in AIS. I bought a brand new 4-man liferaft in 2018 (cost £750).
Contact Richard Reed on 07766 996540.
For more info and pictures see my ad on boatsandoutboards.co.uk

Attachments