Moody 36 (90s) Moody 36 from 1993-1999

• Thread starter Raymond Gregoire
  • Start date
R

Raymond Gregoire

Now I know that the boat I need is a Moody 36 with 1.75 m draft not the soal draft of 1.45 because deep draft is quicker and restands ( after evt mast touches water ) quicker ... I think ( plse correct me if I am wrong ) I was looking at Moodys 38 first but the inmast main drives me away .. so drove me to 376 I looked a a real nice one but the owners cabin .. I trying to get used but not really ... But seeing for the first time the owners cabin on a 36 I fall for that ..... Now I need to find a good one with good equipment and a reasonable price .... Question trying to find a layout plan was not succesfully ??? as I would like to know ( and I hope so ) that there is only 1 toilet on a 36 .... because I think its a waste of precious place putting 2 toilets on boats smaller than 40ft ..... Thank you in advance cheers Raymond raygregy@hotmail.com

Raymond, there is only one toilet on the 36.
Here's the plan -
Moody 36 layout.jpg

Thank You Dick ! now all I have to do hahahaha is to find a good one :) If by any chance you hear something .....;)

Hi Dick by the way the Moody 36 have all saildrives ??? or varies some shaft some sail ?

Back