• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 44 (90s) Moody 44 wanted for blue water cruise

Laurie Ellis

Boat name
CANOPUS
Berth
Aktio
Boat type
Moody 44(90s)
Cruising area
Ionian
Hi there!

My wife, 2 young children and I are looking for our dream, blue water boat.

Having initially been drawn to the space of more modern, beamy hulls, we are now focussed on getting a UK based Moody 44. We are also really interested in 422/425’s but the dream is a 44. Our ideal boat would be solid and seaworthy. We would be also interested in boats that require a bit of TLC - but have to be realistic given we both have busy jobs and 2 small children!

Can anyone help us to find our boat? We are based on the South Coast between Portsmouth and Southampton and willing to travel for the right boat. Please feel free to contact me on laurieellis@hotmail.com. If you send an email, please could you notify me here as my hotmail has not been the most reliable of late…..

Thank you!

We have a 1992 44 which we bought in 2023. 30 years old so needed much more than some TLC. Just something to bear in mind. Love the boat though!

Back