Boat name
SIRI
Berth
Lefkas Marina
Boat type
Moody 44 (90s)
Cruising area
Ionian
Brand new and still in box. The box is a bit battered but contents are still wrapped and in perfect condition.
This is to fit a Lewmar size 60 hatch. It is the type with 2 screens, one blackout and one insect, that slide across in opposite directions. It fits easily to the headlining around the hatch. I have one over the hatch in my aft cabin and it is very effective and blends in will with the headlining.
They retail for about £200.
£120 + P&P or can be collected from Southampton.
Please call on 07917 328511

Andy Horton

Andy Horton
Boat name
ALESIA
Berth
Greece
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Ionian
Hi Peter, I may be interested in this but would need to check if it fit my M376 aft hatch, any idea if it does?

Edit: Just seen its been sold on YBW ;-(

Last edited:

Peter Sims

Peter Sims
Boat name
SIRI
Berth
Lefkas Marina
Boat type
Moody 44 (90s)
Cruising area
Ionian
Hi Andy. Nice to hear from you and hope all is well. Sorry, but it sold inside 30 minutes to someone from here. No offence but I'm (kind of) glad you didn't get in first as I only brought it back from Greece on Sunday.
If you're interested in getting one they are sized to fit a Lewmar 60 Ocean Hatch which is what I have in my aft cabin so imagine yours is the same. I've fitted one there so you're welcome to see anytime you're around Lefkas
Regards
Peter

Andy Horton

Andy Horton
Boat name
ALESIA
Berth
Greece
Boat type
Moody 376
Cruising area
Ionian
Ha, all good here thanks Peter. I was wondering how to get it back to Greece if I did get it. Looks like I was a bit slow there.