• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale St1000 Autohelm

Paul Kember

Paul Kember
Boat name
MIRAGE
Berth
Poole
Boat type
Moody 38 CC
Cruising area
Solent and South Coast
20231001_114354.jpg
st1000 control for sale but I don't know if it works but it is unused. I was thinking of fitting to my hydrovane as a backup to the backup but haven't got around to it. Open to sensible offers

Do you have some idea of price please, I would like it but if it did not work it is of no value. Has it got any of the fittings with it?Thanks

James,

I have since tested the autohelm and it is fully functional.

I have added a link to a video in a direct message to you,

Paul

Hi, is this still available ?

Hi Graham,

yes it is available and a link to a video of showing it running,

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,
Ok thanks for that but can you advise, as the other chap said, do you have an idea of price and does it have the necessary fittings?
I have a rather unusual arrangement in that my M31 2 was originally fitted with a tiller, but at some point, a wheel has been installed, which ofcourse I normally use. But interestingly the original tiller is still in place so I could possibly utilise that for the auto unit. If you could answer the questions I will check out the viability of installing it.
Regards
Graham

Back