• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Bimini for M37

Hi Faisal

are you still seeking a Bimini

I’ve just removed mine from the boat, and now selling it.

regards
Ross

Hi Ross

That’s a real shame, I bought one last week and fitting it today. But if anything changes I will let you know. Where are you based?

Regards
Faisal

Hi Faisal

best wishes with your new Bimini

I’m in Rutland, but boat is based Kent

Ross

Hello Ross

I'm not sure on the etiquette of jumping into this thread (sorry Faisal), but I might be after a Bimini for my 376. My boat came with what was described as a Bimini, but is more of an awning. Do you have any more details of your Bimini and how it was attached?

Hello Ross

I'm not sure on the etiquette of jumping into this thread (sorry Faisal), but I might be after a Bimini for my 376. My boat came with what was described as a Bimini, but is more of an awning. Do you have any more details of your Bimini and how it was attached?

Hello Ross

Hi Ashley
I’ve sent you a private message

Back