• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 31 MkII For sale in Ireland - Moody 31Mark II

Gary Connolly

Gary Connolly
Boat name
AOIBHEANN
Berth
Fahan, Co Donegal
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Malin Waters
We have decided after many happy years to put our Moody 31 Mark II (Aoibheann) up for sale. Full details can be found on Apollo Duck but if you would like further information or to arrange an informal conversation, feel free to contact me on gpm.connolly@gmail.com
. 6nxXPQ91QOOeLJlBcxtPlQ.jpge9QtwDgoQ66PbADn9FoP0g.jpg

Gary

I looked on Apollo Duck but no details to be had. Have you managed to get Aoibhean sold? If not, let me know. I am interested. Thanks. James

James. Apologies for a very late response! There was limited interest before Christmas so I have only just reposted the advert. If it’s still of interest feel free to get in touch. Gary

Is Aoibhean still for sale - I am aware that James is already interested. Thank you
Howard.

Howard,

Thanks for getting in touch. Might be hard to believe but I agreed a sale just this evening subject to survey! If the buyer decides she’s not for him I’ll certainly let you know.

Kind regards,

Gary

Back