• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Free of charge: Stackpack and cockpit sprayhood for Moody31 Mk II

Martin Lampard

Martin Lampard
Boat name
DRIFTER
Berth
Hythe, Southampton
Boat type
Moody 31 MkII
Cruising area
Solent and Channel
Both rather old, patched and tatty (hence replaced) so would be suitable for someone with better mending skills and more time than I have.

Lazyjacks not included with the stackpack.

Will ship at cost (but note that the very long battens of the stackpack may make that prohibitive), or available for collection in Andover (North Hampshire) or at Hythe Marina Village (Southampton)

Both rather old, patched and tatty (hence replaced) so would be suitable for someone with better mending skills and more time than I have.

Will ship at cost (but note that the very long battens of the stackpack may make that prohibitive), or available for collection in Andover (North Hampshire) or at Hythe Marina Village (Southampton)
Hi Martin could you get a price for shipping the sprayhood i have the stack pack but my hood is toast

Hi, Alan. It should go as a Royal Mail Medium parcel, which is about £6. It looks like there's a Royal Mail strike coming up so I can look in to another carrier if you want it urgently (I expect it would be about the same price to use Hermes or whatever they are nowadays), or I could send it early in December. Should beat the Christmas rush...

I should add that although it's not "toast" it's definitely "stale bread". The "windows", in particular, are badly cracked.
The cloth and zippers are intact but shabby.

Hi Martin yeah that sounds good just go with the royal mail not in a rush anyway

Did you get my phone number sent Martin?

Martin need your details to pay shipping

Martin can you get touch so i can pay for the shipping

Back