• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale M34/346 Boom, Selden 10 years old

David Nurse

David Nurse
Boat name
LADY HELEN
Berth
Shamrock Marina
Boat type
Moody 34
Cruising area
Solent
I'm changing my boom to single line reefing and have a very good condition 10 year old boom available, any offer considered.

regards

Dave

Hi David,if you still have the boom can you message me on 07864392379
Regards
Martyn

I'm changing my boom to single line reefing and have a very good condition 10 year old boom available, any offer considered.

regards

Dave
Dave, would this boom be suitable for a Moody 29 ? if so I’d be very interested ..
hope to hear from you
regards
Bob

regards

Dave
Hi Dave, is it possible to have a look at the boom, I am local so whenever convenient.
regards
Martyn

Hi Dave, if this is still available, I would be very interested.
thanks
Bob Flett

Hi Dave, is it possible to have a look at the boom, I am local so whenever convenient.
regards
Martyn
Hi Martyn, sorry I only just saw this, if you are still interested I'll check with the yard if it's sold.

Hi Dave, if this is still available, I would be very interested.
thanks
Bob Flett
Hi Bob

Apologies I just saw this, I'll check if the yard sold it if you are still interested?

Dave

Hi Martyn, sorry I only just saw this, if you are still interested I'll check with the yard if it's sold.
Hi Dave, I am still interested if it is available

Back