• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Mantus S2 Swivel

Fergus Mack

Fergus Mack
Boat name
FIOR
Berth
Croatia
Boat type
Moody 38 CC
Cruising area
Mediterranean
Mantus S2 SS Swivel (8 - 10mm chain). With original box, instructions and invoice. Never immersed......connected to my chain and anchor then found it too wide for the bow roller! (Width ~65mm overall!) Lesson learned!
Cost £125 new - looking for offers around £85 + postage (~£8 Parcel Force/1.4kg) ex NE Scotland.

Many thanks

Fergus

email: f.mack@btinternet.com

IMG_0113.jpg

Hi Fergus.
I would be keen on this - but better check my bnow roller first...! Can head to the boat tomorrow, so will let you know.
Thanks
Alex

No problem Alex. I would certainly allow a 70mm minimum width. We have an M38 and it went through the jaws 'just' but not enough to feel comfortable with. These swivels are really impressive...... Fergus

THnaks Fergus

No problem Alex. I would certainly allow a 70mm minimum width. We have an M38 and it went through the jaws 'just' but not enough to feel comfortable with. These swivels are really impressive...... Fergus
Ours is only 55mm, so I'll have to think again...! Thanks anyway

Back