• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Moody 346/35 Original Kemp Boom in good condition SOLD

Boat name
ANTRICE
Berth
Bembridge IOW
Boat type
Moody 36(80s)
Cruising area
Solent & South West
I am thinking of changing my Moody 346 to single line reefing which means that the original Kemp slab reefing boom will be available to purchase later this year. If any one is interested drop me a note. on zen71001@zen.co.uk or reply here.

I've modified the boom on RW to allow for single line reefing.
I'll write it up when I've photographed it, so you may not need to go to the expense of replacing the boom!

Robert

I've modified the boom on RW to allow for single line reefing.
I'll write it up when I've photographed it, so you may not need to go to the expense of replacing the boom!

Robert
Hi Robert, Well the Seldon Boom with internal single line reefing cars was ordered and paid for last October but has still to be delivered. So I might be interested as its getting to the point where if the Boom doesn't appear I will be asking Seldon for a refund.

From what I’ve read, and been told about, getting a ‘snarl-up’ with the internal sliding cars is a possibility that I was keen to avoid.

I am thinking of changing my Moody 346 to single line reefing which means that the original Kemp slab reefing boom will be available to purchase later this year. If any one is interested drop me a note. on zen71001@zen.co.uk or reply here.
Hi All, Will Squibs Boatyard in Bembridge fitted the new Selden single line reefing boom, winches and deck hardware and it's working really well. I recently sailed to the Channel Islands and the French coast and it all works flawlessly.

Back