• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 38 (2000s) Moody 38 mk11 For Sale, lying Menorca

Stewart Burness

Stewart Burness
Boat name
BRIGHT EYES OF BEAULIEU
Berth
Addaya, Menorca
Boat type
Moody 38 MkII
Cruising area
Western Med
I am thinking of selling my Moody 38 MK 11 CC this year.
We have had 10 years of enjoyment sailing her round the western Med, crossing the Atlantic and sailing up the Caribbean islands.
She is a good 2001 example of this centre cockpit owners model by Bill Dixon and Moody.
The yacht is a fine fast sea boat combined with spacious cabins finished in Cherry wood.
The owners cabin has a large king sized bed and en-suite style heads with separate shower compartment.
Saloon has 2 berths with lee cloths and the fore cabin has a double V berth.

Currently lying in Menorca, UK VAT paid plus proof she was Union goods in the EU as of 31st December 2020.
Extensive Inventory list from her recent Transatlantic crossing including a 12volt Duogen water and wind generator.
Possibility of a safe attractive berth in pretty marina.

More details on request
stewartburness@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC02557.jpg
    DSC02557.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 429
  • PXL_20220629_132341447.jpg
    PXL_20220629_132341447.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Dear Stewart
I have e-mailed you.
Is she still for sale.
I have a 376 in Valencia and am considering "upgrading" to something a little newer.
best wishes
James Bowen

I am thinking of selling my Moody 38 MK 11 CC this year.
We have had 10 years of enjoyment sailing her round the western Med, crossing the Atlantic and sailing up the Caribbean islands.
She is a good 2001 example of this centre cockpit owners model by Bill Dixon and Moody.
The yacht is a fine fast sea boat combined with spacious cabins finished in Cherry wood.
The owners cabin has a large king sized bed and en-suite style heads with separate shower compartment.
Saloon has 2 berths with lee cloths and the fore cabin has a double V berth.

Currently lying in Menorca, UK VAT paid plus proof she was Union goods in the EU as of 31st December 2020.
Extensive Inventory list from her recent Transatlantic crossing including a 12volt Duogen water and wind generator.
Possibility of a safe attractive berth in pretty marina.

More details on request
stewartburness@gmail.com
Hi Stewart, I've emailed you.
Lewis

Hi Stewart
I have e-mailed you a couple of times.
Not sure if there is a problem.
Could you check your spam.
best wishes
James

Back