• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Motor for Simpson Lawrence seawolf Windlass and spare housing

Jeff Lloyd

Boat name
PAROS
Berth
Miami
Boat type
Moody 419
Cruising area
US East coast
Windlass Motor.jpg

Found a spare housing with wire harness along with a brand new windlass motor. Don't need them as I replaced original windlass, so would like to see someone use them. Price negotiable or free with a charity donation plus shipping cost. I posted on FB as well and some non moody owners can use them, but I'd assume someone on here needs for an old windlass and does not want the 800GBP upgrade option available.

Ship from Florida USA. I used FB group more than this site if I don't respond immediately.

20220510_154738.jpg

Found picture of original windlass it fits.

View attachment 28265

Found a spare housing with wire harness along with a brand new windlass motor. Don't need them as I replaced original windlass, so would like to see someone use them. Price negotiable or free with a charity donation plus shipping cost. I posted on FB as well and some non moody owners can use them, but I'd assume someone on here needs for an old windlass and does not want the 800GBP upgrade option available.

Ship from Florida USA. I used FB group more than this site if I don't respond immediately.
Price is €/£100 donation to WCK.org plus shipping costs. 4-5kg from Florida, USA.

Back