• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

SMEV Dometic Cooker for sale

Chris Jackson

Chris Jackson
Boat name
SEIZE THE DAY
Berth
Fowey
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
South West Coast
3 burner cooker with oven and grill and two Butser 3.5kg gas cylinders - one full. This cooker fits the space built in a 425. It's in excellent condition and full working order including ignition. The reason we're replacing it is that we are installing a lithium domestic battery set which will allow us to cook electrically. Lots more photos if you are interested. £350. Contact Chris or Katie on tassjack1987@gmail.com or 07807 093858.
20230623_144558.jpg

Have you decided on your electric cooking appliances? Thanks

Have you decided on your electric cooking appliances? Thanks
Hi Maggie,

Yes and no! We already have an induction hob (a mobile one) which we bought when we were spending a lot of time at a marina berth in Lanzarote. We're still working on a method of making that work for life at sea. At the moment we are not sure about an electric oven or microwave and whether that's fitted or loose. Either way it wouldn't be used at sea.

Are you interested in the gas cooker or how we plan to install the electric cooking appliances?

Hi Chris

Sorry, slight off topic. We are hoping to go the same way. I am always interested in ideas!

Hi, do you know if will fit the space on a Moody 41 (1983 model)?

I don't Aldo. The space in the M425 is 545mm wide, 609mm from base to underside of sliding worktop, and between 474 and 589mm deep. I can send a photo of the space. Chris

Back