• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Spinnaker Pole used on Eclipse 33

Stephen Hine

Boat name
CLIFFHANGER
Berth
Tarbert
Boat type
Moody Eclipse 33
Cruising area
Firth of Clyde
Have owned my boat around 4 months. Came with a pole which I will not be using as I do not intend to fly a spinnaker.
Seems all to be working and in good condition from what I can see. Last owner used it on a cruising chute I understand.
379cm long x 70cm across.
At this time offers invited as I do not know its value .....
Boat currently in Tarbert Firth of Clyde

Full membership is highly recommended as the information on the Moody site is invaluable.

Hi
Wanted to do this a couple of months ago, because I got to that screen by accident I think, but both times the site failed to accept my inputs it seems, so gave up at that time.
Tried a number of times in the last few weeks, but when I go into My account, where I expect to see the obvious route to 'update membership', there is nothing there, that I can see.
Given up for now:)

Sa.
You need to fill in the membership update form. It is not possible at present to update your database details yourself directly. The database is updated by the Membership Registrar.
As Neil previously advised this is the link to the form which advises the Membership Registrar what changes you wish to make (ie update) :-
P.S. You may need to log in first.

Last edited:
Hi
Yes tried that form but from memory it needs my membership number and when I went into my account details it was something else I could not find readily, not obvious. Tried to send the completed form without the membership number as assumed someone at office could put my Mem No. on the application, but it bounced back a couple of times.
Yes I have been logged in when trying these updates.
No worries, I am more than happy to do it when its possible.
Thx

Hi Sa - just enter TBA in required fields and it should go through. The reason it is refusing your form is that you haven't filled it in to the system's requirements (they are not very bright - computers). If you have more trouble, email me (you'll find my email address in moodyowners.org and as long as you are in the UK, I'll call you and talk you through it!

Kindest. Neil

Have owned my boat around 4 months. Came with a pole which I will not be using as I do not intend to fly a spinnaker.
Seems all to be working and in good condition from what I can see. Last owner used it on a cruising chute I understand.
379cm long x 70cm across.
At this time offers invited as I do not know its value .....
Boat currently in Tarbert Firth of Clyde
Always handy to keep for poling out the headsail, even if you don't want to fly a kite

Hi Stephen. Do you still have the spinnaker pole for sale? If so could you possibly send me a picture? I am based in Kippford, SW Scotland. Best Wishes Neil 07776181505

Back