• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Stowe Log and Depth display

Craig Corson

Craig Corson
Boat name
SALAMANDER
Berth
Largs
Boat type
Moody 336
Cruising area
Scotland West Coast
Does anybody have some spare stowe displays?

Looking for a log and a depth, preferably of the micro range as pictured below

cheers

4363575_20130515030909130_1_XLARGE.jpg

Craig
I have my originals in the garage, now using Raymarine! All were working when removed a few years back.

Llewelyn
stowe.jpg

Ill take them! Let me know how I can pay. Be really good to have them working again

OK, will see what other bits and bobs are in the box (covers etc) tomorrow and get back to you.

OK, will see what other bits and bobs are in the box (covers etc) tomorrow and get back to you.

Just the Stowe stuff. thanks for the quick reply!

I'm offshore until the 22nd so no rush for dispatch.

Craig
I have got a sounder plus repeater with connection box also a log plus analogue repeater and connection box. See attached pics, inc pics of them in place on my Eclipse. The transducers are still on the boat as the wires were not straightforward to remove without cutting so never got round to getting them off. Let me know what you want and I will investigate postage etc.

Attachments

• stowe2.jpg
    stowe2.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Stowe3.jpg
    Stowe3.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Stowe4.jpg
    Stowe4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 99
  • Stowe5.jpg
    Stowe5.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 97
I'll take all the stowe stuff please Llewelyn

I can pay with bank transfer or paypal

No need for transducers etc, I would love to get the cockpit displays working etc. would make a huge difference

cheers

Back