• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Victron MPPT charge controller 75/10

Peter Wright

Peter Wright
General Committee
MOA Position
East Coast Captain
Boat name
WILD THYME
Berth
Suffolk Yacht Harbour
Boat type
Moody 425
Cruising area
North Sea, English Channel, Biscay
Victron BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 75/10 as advertised on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Victron-Energy-Bluesolar-Controller-Regulator/dp/B08GG67YJF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=3KRK6A8DPUVDZ&keywords=Victron+MPPT+75/10&qid=1651142533&s=industrial&sprefix=victron+mppt+75/10,industrial,65&sr=1-2-

It is not the smart version with blue tooth on board (SmartSolar) and has been installed below deck on Wild Thyme over the past 5 years with no problems, but now replaced with SmartSolar 75/15 as part of an upgrade. Will handle solar panels up to 145W. nominal for a 12V. battery.

CIMG11735.JPG

£40 + postage or collect from Suffolk Yacht Harbour or Burnham-on-Crouch.

Peter Wright 07768145886

Last edited:
Victron BlueSolar charge controller MPPT 75/10 as advertised on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Victron-Energy-Bluesolar-Controller-Regulator/dp/B08GG67YJF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=3KRK6A8DPUVDZ&keywords=Victron+MPPT+75/10&qid=1651142533&s=industrial&sprefix=victron+mppt+75/10,industrial,65&sr=1-2-

It is not the smart version with blue tooth on board (SmartSolar) and has been installed below deck on Wild Thyme over the past 5 years with no problems, but now replaced with SmartSolar 75/15 as part of an upgrade. Will handle solar panels up to 145W. nominal for a 12V. battery.

View attachment 26499

£40 + postage or collect from Suffolk Yacht Harbour or Burnham-on-Crouch.

Peter Wright 07768145886
Hi Peter

This is probably a long shot, but I wonder if your Victron charge controller is still available? (I didn't need it when it was first on the Moody site, but I could use it now.)

Thanks and regards
Kevin Goggin

Hi Kevin,

Your in luck - it's still here on my desk, where I put it down after photographing it. It's actually in a box labelled "Smart Solar MPPT 75/15" because that's what we replaced it with, having fitted a larger solar panel, but it is, as advertised, Blue Solar MPPT 75/10.

It was installed on Wild Thyme in, I think, 2015 and removed in April/May this year from it's dry comfortable space next to the house battery under the aft bunk on Wild Thyme. It was working fine when removed.

Call as in the ad or e-mail as per listing in the MOA handbook.

Peter.

Now sold.

Peter

Back