• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Volvo Penta instrument panel

John Charnock-Wilson

John Charnock-Wilson
Boat name
DOOLITTLE
Berth
Langstone SC
Boat type
Moody 336
Does anyone have an old instrument panel they wish to sell?
Cheers
John

Do you need the whole panel? I’ve a spare Volvo Penta led logic unit from my MD22 panel.

I have a delux panel + cable . Not sure which engine it was from but was unable to connect to a TMD22P

thanks Chris
Could you please send me a photo?
Cheers
John

I will try to attach. One snag - its not available until October when I can bring it back from Turkey. Its the panel on the left with the red button.
Chris

Attachments

• VP panel front view.JPG
    VP panel front view.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 160
Do you need the whole panel? I’ve a spare Volvo Penta led logic unit from my MD22 panel.
Thanks John
My present panel is shwoing its age, but there is a suggestion that the logic panel may be dying
I'm currently getting the alternator checked to see if that's the problem. If that is OK, it may well be the logic unit, in which case I shall certainly pursue to see if yours may be the answer
Chers
John

I will try to attach. One snag - its not available until October when I can bring it back from Turkey. Its the panel on the left with the red button.
Chris
Many thanks Chris.
Do you happen to know the dimensions? Yours is clerarly a much more substantial affair than mine, which only has the tachometer and warning lights, and so probably wouldn't fit in the space
Cheerrs
John

I don't know dimensions perhaps available from VP.

Thanks Chris. I'm pretty sure yours wouldn't fit, but perhaps there a bits of it I could use. Still trying to find out what ther root cause is! See my next post...

Back