• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Volvo Penta VP2003

David Lincoln

Boat name
ODYSSEY
Berth
Christchurch
Boat type
Moody Eclipse 33
Cruising area
English Channel, Channel Islands
Before the end of March I'm upgrading the Raw Water cooled VP2003 in my Moody Eclipse to a Beta35 with an Autoprop.

I was then going to advertise the engine on EBay, but thought I'd mention it on this forum in case anyone is interested and wants to see it running in the boat before I take it out. The boat is in the water in Christchurch, Dorset UK.

It's a 1990 raw water cooled version with a MS2B gearbox, Control Panel and Loom. Also the 2 blade LH 18x11 prop, and a spare 3 blade LH 18x14

The engine has a new upgraded 70A alternator and a new stainless steel exhaust elbow. Also included is the original 50A alternator.

It uses hardly any oil and doesn't leak oil or water. Oil pressure is very good and it starts easily, even from cold. It has been very reliable since I bought the boat a couple of years ago, but in a moment of madness I ordered the Beta35 and Autoprop to complete the long list of upgrades I have been doing to the boat.

Let me know if you are interested. It should fetch approx £1,000

Dave. david.lincoln@teknet.uk.com

Back