• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Brunton H5 propellor

Brunton H5 Autoprop AP9473 on long hub, just serviced by Bruntons.
Off a Moody Eclipse 33, Beta 38 with 2.5 reduction gearbox.
andrewglendinning@yahoo.co.uk

Attachments

• 20231217_142354.jpg
    20231217_142354.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Hi Andrew, I'm interested to know why you are selling? And how much you are looking for. Not that ot will fit our E33 as we have a volvo 2003T with a LH prop...

Last edited:
I should have added that it is for a 1" shaft with standard 1:12 taper, 442mm dia, RH rotation.
Why change? Just got the boat and refitting. I'm old fashioned, want something with no moving parts so no maintenance. Open to offers.

Fair enough. If it was LH I would be making an offer...

Fair enough. If it was LH I would be making an offer...
Alex, you presumably have a MS2 gearbox. I think these can be run backwards because the design of the cones is identical, I just can't confirm it. If this is true then the prop would fit if the gearbox cable attachment plate was reversed. Attached is a document with back ground information of the the whole series of VP gearboxes. What intrigues me is how does some M336s have a right hand prop with a VP 2003 engine.

Worth a thought anyway. Sadly not for me as 442mm equals 17.4 inches which is too much diameter for a M31.

Pete

Attachments

• Gearbox-oil-quantity-type.pdf
    164.5 KB · Views: 90
Alex, you presumably have a MS2 gearbox. I think these can be run backwards because the design of the cones is identical, I just can't confirm it. If this is true then the prop would fit if the gearbox cable attachment plate was reversed. Attached is a document with back ground information of the the whole series of VP gearboxes. What intrigues me is how does some M336s have a right hand prop with a VP 2003 engine.

Worth a thought anyway. Sadly not for me as 442mm equals 17.4 inches which is too much diameter for a M31.

Pete
I have heard this as well, although would like manufacturers advice.

Hi Andrew. How did you get your autoprop so nice and clean?

Back