• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Cruising Chute suitable for Moody Eclipse 33 or similar.

John Southcott

John Southcott
Boat name
BRISE
Berth
Dunstaffnage
Boat type
Moody Eclipse 33
Cruising area
Clyde, Irish Sea, W Isles
I have a virtually unused cruising chute with snuffer. Would suit Moody Eclipse 33 or similar sized vessel. Delivery or collection North Glasgow.

Good Evening Simon. Could you explain DM'd please. Brise is no longer at Dunstaffnage. It's on the Clyde. John

I have a virtually unused cruising chute with snuffer. Would suit Moody Eclipse 33 or similar sized vessel. Delivery or collection North Glasgow.
Are you able to give a little more information please. Approx year, Sq Metres and/or any dimensions. Do you have a photos?

My apologies for a slow reply. Easter weekend ! It was made in Germany and over 10 years old but unused. I laid it out down at the local gym -see photos- and took measurements but mislaid them . I can take it down again and remeasure. John
IMG_8503.JPG
IMG_8504.JPG
IMG_8505.JPG
IMG_8506.JPG
IMG_8507.JPG
IMG_8508.JPG

Hello John
Have you found a taker for your cruising chute? I’m curious about price and if you’d be willing to ship to the States.
Thanks
Dexter

Are you able to give a little more information please. Approx year, Sq Metres and/or any dimensions. Do you have a photos?
The length of the snuffer tube is about 10.5 metres and the sail about 11 metres. long. John

Hello John
Have you found a taker for your cruising chute? I’m curious about price and if you’d be willing to ship to the States.
Thanks
Dexter
Hi Dexter; the snuffer tube is about 10.5 metres and the sail about 11 metres long. I'd like to sell it in the UK . I'll get back to you if no takers.Thanks,John

Hi John, have you sold this sail yet? I have a 31 mk ii and think it would work for me.

Hi Nigel ;I still have it.

Hi John, you still got this for sale?
I am based in Clyde Marina and interested if I can confirm it will fit with my S31.
My personal mail is mikeinglis14@gmail.com
Tks

hi john. how much are you looking for for the cruising chute? i have a moody 333 .

Hi John
What price are you looking for?
Kevin

Thanks for your enquiry.I have just decided to sell my boat and may sell the chute with it. John

Back