• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Raymarine/Raytheon Type 300 course computer

Chris Holden

Chris Holden
Boat name
IONA BESS
Berth
Antigua
Boat type
Oyster 45
Cruising area
Caribbean
Before I rip out my instrumentation sysytem does anyone have an old Type 300 course computer they've supeceded but kept on a shelf, or know anywhere I might try ?
Chris Holden 07748 180008

Before I rip out my instrumentation sysytem does anyone have an old Type 300 course computer they've supeceded but kept on a shelf, or know anywhere I might try ?
I sold my old broken 300 to a chap called Daniel Hawkes - Positive Marine. He does refurbs / repairs to these units he may have one for sale? daniel@positivemarine.com
John

John, thank you very much. I've been in touch with Daniel and he thinks he can but a new pcb in my unit.

That's as good as its going to get - so thank you very much for the referral.

Best rgds

John, thank you very much. I've been in touch with Daniel and he thinks he can but a new pcb in my unit.

That's as good as its going to get - so thank you very much for the referral.

Best rgds
That’s good news hope it works out. I struggled to find someone to fix mine in a timely manner so I renewed. Then I came across Daniel. Happy new year and fair winds!

Hi Chris, do you mean the RN300 GPS unit (which can manage waypoint data and therefore talk to the autopilot)? If so, and you want a backup plan, there is one for sale on eBay at the moment, standing at 30 quid with no bids. Doesn't look pretty, but might get you out of a fix. It's been mis-titled as an RH300, should you go looking for it.
Not affiliated with seller and have no knowledge of the condition or functionality of the unit... ;)
Best wishes,
Paul

I think we have one,Reconditioned,,they do a lot of things ,,ours fitted to 46moody was not carried out the auto-pilot instruction for one side !! Like sailing to wind ,,bought brand new one then got this one repaired,,,

Back