• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Moody 34 Wanted M34 or S31 bilge keel

Having sold our lovely M27, we are seriously in the market for a UK based M34 or S31 twin keel. Ideally would have been re-engined or have undergone an engine rebuild; with in date Standing Rigging and Survey, but not essential. We are South Coast based but happy to travel. Please contact Richard: richwellis@aol.com 07768 026865

Last edited:
Someone is selling one on the public Moody Yachts UK Facebook group

Note: This is not the closed MOA group, so the seller may not be a MOA member.

Having sold our lovely M27, we are seriously in the market for a UK based M34 or S31 twin keel. Ideally would have been re-engined or have undergone an engine rebuild; with in date Standing Rigging and Survey, but not essential. We are South Coast based but happy to travel. Please contact Richard: richwellis@aol.com 07768 026865
Hi Richard,

Thank you for enquiring about my S31 Escape, I have been thinking of possibly selling her during this year, no firm decisions made, but I may consider selling it earlier if the right deal came along. Escape was originally bought by my late brother, it was first launched in May 1997, I and my co owner bought it of my brother in 2002 when his health was failing. I am now the sole owner as my co-owner had a stroke in late 2020, and very recently passed away. Escape has been well used but certainly not abused. It is a very well equipped bilge keel, recent work includes a full re-rig 2016, sale drive seal and other work 2018, saloon windows re glazed 2019, new Crusader mainsail and stacker cover 2020, hull blasted 2021, new Garmin plotter, Digital yacht AIS transponder and antenna splitter 2022. (Photo of Escape being launched March 2023) Let me know if this is of interest to you.
Bob Mansell

Attachments

• IMG_20230327_113708545.jpg
    IMG_20230327_113708545.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
Good evening Bob,

yes we are interested. Please can you email or WhatsApp me. Best regards, Richard

Back