• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Winter cover for Moody 35/346 for sale.

Derek Grant

Derek Grant
Winter cover for sale, only used 5 times. Custom fully shaped two-part, boom-up cover from 12oz poly-cotton canvas. Cover goes over life-lines and finishes 300mm below gunwhale. Reinforced chafe points. Zippered door for easy winter access. Blue colour. Manufactured by Parker& Kay. Stored under cover during summer. Can send photo. OIRO £600. Derek Grant. 07970522556.

Winter cover for sale, only used 5 times. Custom fully shaped two-part, boom-up cover from 12oz poly-cotton canvas. Cover goes over life-lines and finishes 300mm below gunwhale. Reinforced chafe points. Zippered door for easy winter access. Blue colour. Manufactured by Parker& Kay. Stored under cover during summer. Can send photo. OIRO £600. Derek Grant. 07970522556.
Hello. Can you provide a picture. Will you ship to the USA

Send a pic please to seabonds34@gmail.com
I will pay for the shipping if the numbers work. I have davits and a radar mast on the stern. See if it’s worth all the trouble. Sounds like a nice cover
Regards, Bill

Send a pic please to seabonds34@gmail.com
I will pay for the shipping if the numbers work. I have davits and a radar mast on the stern. See if it’s worth all the trouble. Sounds like a nice cover
Regards, Bill
Hi Bill, It would need significant modification to fit around davits and a radar mast, so I don't think it is worth pursuing. Thanks for your interest.

A Friend of mine might be interested in this, could you please send a pic to stevclem@aol.com

No worries, thanks for letting me know. Steve

Back