• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Cruising Chute / Asymmetric for Moody 35CC

Gareth Fox

Temporary Member
Hi all,

I'm looking for a cruising chute / asymmetric for my M35 - anyone looking to part with theirs?! Will consider any condition - I realise these are often left untouched for years at the bottom of lockers / taking up space!

Failing that, if anyone happens to know of the appropriate dimensions for an M35 chute I'd be very pleased to find out.

Thanks all,
Gareth

Hi Gareth,
I have a cruising chute that came with my Eclipse 33 when I purchased it 3 years ago.
I haven’t even had it out of the snuffer bag so have no idea of condition.
If you think it might work for you I’ll lay it out and check dimensions and condition and get some photos.
Roger

Hi Ibon,
I should be able to get the sail out and measured later this week. Will post details when I have them.
Roger

Thanks Roger, having checked dimensions I think your sail is likely to be a little bit too small. Thank you anyway though. Looks like you have a customer!

Best wishes
Gareth

Thanks Roger

I will wait to get your dimensions, mine is also a M35, but I could do with a relatively smaller cruising chute.

Regards
Ibon

Back