• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Kemp/Selden Boom End Reef Jammer Lever(s) - To buy or borrow!

Boat name
HORIZON
Berth
Lake Yard, Poole
Boat type
Moody 37
Cruising area
Central South Coast
Hi all... I am after up to 4 Selden 511-061 boom end reef jammer levers (now obsolete).

They come in all shapes/sizes. These are the 13mm x 145mm ones (though I don;t know what the 145mm 'length' measurement actually translates to on the part, as it's quite an irregular shape).

If I can get hold of just one, I could draw it up and make copies. To this end, if anybody is willing to lend me just 1, I'd be happy to return it, plus a spare (and the relevant CAD files in the MOA tech library)!

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 77
Hi Anna - I certainly have a couple of jammers in my spares box, but I don’t know their size or part numbers. I’m away from home until early November, but it you don’t have any other success by then, then I’m happy to look mine out and check for you… and if they’re a match happy to send you one.
Peter

Peter, that would be fantastic. Thanks. I'm not in any huge rush as Horizon is being hauled out for the winter next weekend, but I'll let you know if the right part comes my way in the mean time.

Back