AQUILO
Berth
Conwy
Boat type
Moody 346
Cruising area
Irish Sea
Hi,

I am looking at buying a Moody 346 imminently and have narrowed this down to one with everything led back and one without. There really isn't much between them, but it would be easier for us to buy the one without - although this feature is reasonably important to us.

Would anyone know of the likely cost/difficulty of achieving this on a 346, or is this something anyone has done for themselves who could let me know how difficult it is?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking at buying a Moody 346 imminently and have narrowed this down to one with everything led back and one without. There really isn't much between them, but it would be easier for us to buy the one without - although this feature is reasonably important to us.

Would anyone know of the likely cost/difficulty of achieving this on a 346, or is this something anyone has done for themselves who could let me know how difficult it is?

Thanks!
I did this when buying Capella (M336) just meant double stacking the deck organisers and changing the clutches. The new clutches meant dropping the head lining.

Back