• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Mainsail and Genoa for sale for Moody S31

Peter Niblock

Peter Niblock
Boat name
ZEELANDER
Berth
Strangford Lough
Boat type
Moody S31
Cruising area
Strangford Lough
I wish to sell a cruising suit of sails suitable for a Moody S31 comprising a mainsail and furling genoa. The Genoa is approximately 25% smaller than the full size Genoa and the mainsail is cut flatter. Made by John McWilliams of Crosshaven,Ireland the sails have been barely used and are in excellent condition. The asking price £1250. The sails are at my home in Co. Down Northern Ireland but delivery could be arranged for elsewhere in the UK.
Contact details. Peter Niblock
Email peterniblock54@googlemail.com
Tel or text 07711516124

I wish to sell a cruising suit of sails suitable for a Moody S31 comprising a mainsail and furling genoa. The Genoa is approximately 25% smaller than the full size Genoa and the mainsail is cut flatter. Made by John McWilliams of Crosshaven,Ireland the sails have been barely used and are in excellent condition. The asking price £1250. The sails are at my home in Co. Down Northern Ireland but delivery could be arranged for elsewhere in the UK.
Contact details. Peter Niblock
Email peterniblock54@googlemail.com
Tel or text 07711516124

Long shot I know!! Still for sale?

Back