• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Moody 44 Bimini

Paul Cook

Boat name
ESTI
Berth
Port Solent
Boat type
Moody 44
Cruising area
Solent
Bimini and frame for Moody 44, no longer required as new enclosure fitted. Good condition, no charge, collection only from Southampton.

Bimini and frame for Moody 44, no longer required as new enclosure fitted. Good condition, no charge, collection only from Southampton.
Hi Paul very kind offer we already have one but I’m interested in what you replaced it with? Something we will be doing in the near future thanks in advance.
John

We've replaced with a new bimini which also has zip down panels and an infill between the sprayhood and bimini which forms a complete enclosure.

Paul..
Do you still happen to have this bimini available?
I made my own cockpit tent recently around a second hand frame and somehow I have just volunteered to help a friend to do the same.

Oh, and if you do still have it... How wide is it (in one piece) or does it split somewhere in the middle?

Hi Martin. Yes we still have the bimini and frame, free to collect from Town Quay, Southampton.

Back