• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

For Sale Original Light Fittings - Free

Andrew Cutler

Andrew Cutler
Boat name
TOPSY
Berth
James Watt Dock, Greenock
Boat type
Moody 31
Cruising area
Scottish West Coast
From my M31 (but think they were fitted to other models) I have 2 of the original deckhead light fittings (have a third as well but no bolts for the cover) and 2 of the original reading lights. Not in perfect condition but would be good for anyone looking to install extra lights and wanting the original fittings as they can be cleaned up/refurbished.
No charge, just a donation to RNLI to cover whatever P&P costs me.
Andy

Attachments

• 17065594225362102407887274571172.jpg
    17065594225362102407887274571172.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 73
From my M31 (but think they were fitted to other models) I have 2 of the original deckhead light fittings (have a third as well but no bolts for the cover) and 2 of the original reading lights. Not in perfect condition but would be good for anyone looking to install extra lights and wanting the original fittings as they can be cleaned up/refurbished.
No charge, just a donation to RNLI to cover whatever P&P costs me.
Andy
Hi Andy,

Are these still available? - exactly what I'm looking for as part of our 31 refit!

Hi Andy,

Are these still available? - exactly what I'm looking for as part of our 31 refit!
Hi James,
Consider them yours. I'm away from home till the middle of next week but will put them in the post when back if you message me your address.
Andy

Back