• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted Prop for Moody 35cc Perkins Perama M35

Ibon Sanchez

Boat name
MAQROLL
Berth
Plentzia
Boat type
Moody 35
Cruising area
Gulf of Biscay
Hi

I am interested to hear what is available for a Perama M35 that pushes a Moody 35cc.

many thanks in advance
Ibon Sanchez

Still looking for a prop. Mine has the following dimensions 17x10 x2RH. The shaft is OD 1". But it is in a very bad condition and most probably causing a great bunch of the "overall" vibration.

I am looking for a used prop with either the same or nearby dimensions and obviously with the same sahft OD of 1", i.e.

17x9x3RH
16x11x2RH
16x10x3RH

Shipping to the UK would be possible for this oncoming week.

The cutlass bearing has had enough, so my second haul out must take place in 2 weeks time if I want to enjoy the boat this summer. I am planing a 3rd haul out this winter, by then I am planing to purchase a new gori prop or similar. So this propeller I am looking for now will be used until then and as a spare from then onwards.

Hope to find something soon
Ibon

Ibon,
Have you considered having your existing prop refurbished/repaired?
You state it is "in a very bad condition" but how bad is bad?
If you provide photos of the prop it may be possible to advise whether refurbishment/repair is possible.

Hi Jeff

yes, I have considered that too, but it is missing big chunks...however I will check if it can be done, nevertheless during haul out I will have not enough time for it. I must have the spares available by then.
I will provide the photos then

Ibon

Back