• Have you included your external contact details on this post? Please include your email address and or phone number on your post otherwise non MOA members will not be able to reply to you

Wanted wanted: Raymarine Autohelm ST600R cockpit remote control

Dennis Spencer

Dennis Spencer
Boat name
RIAMARA
Berth
Parkstone YC
Boat type
Moody 36(90s)
Cruising area
South Coast
Does anyone have the above that is no longer needed, or know of a place that may stock one second hand?

Thanks,

Dennis Spencer
martiniques@aol.com

There is one on EBay today - looks too expensive though.
Dave

Hi David
Thanks for your reply, yes I saw it as well and agree it was too expensive. Maybe will wait until it comes down in price hopefully.
Regards
Dennis

Thanks Jeff for your reply. Saw this advert on EBay as well, but thought that it was way to expensive for quite an old unit, I’m hoping it will come down in price. I wasn’t happy about non return if it didn’t work. Thanks anyway for your help.
Thanks Dennis

Dennis Is this a more favourable price?

I have one fitted & I absolutely love it. Do think carefully where you fit the receiver because if it goes out of range whilst on Auto or Track it can go absolutely haywire. If you want to use it in the cockpit I would suggest the receiver is fitted behind the cockpit coaming somewhere. Mine is behind the distribution board above the chart table. Mine always flattens the rechargeable battery when not used & two years ago the battery capacity reduced dramatically Raymarine wanted about £80 just for the battery, it has a two cell NiMh pack. I bought a tabbed 5 cell pack & cut it up soldered the old harness on to it & it is 2100mah capacity which is a lot higher than the OE cost something like £15 but lasts at least all day when used.

David

Back